What's Awesome About CEL....Click here
Chester-East Lincoln School District #61 is a diverse K-8 district that services the communities of Beason, Lawndale, and Lincoln. Learn more about CEL from the information on the school's academic report card to current proterty tax information and everything in between.
Our district has compiled a number of resources about our current curricula to help parents better understand what we are teaching here at CEL. In addition, curriculum enrichment links have been included by grade level and correspond with basic grade level concepts and current units of study. These on-line resources and activities are research-based programs that will help your child increase their knowledge and strengthen their classroom skills.Curriculum Page
Learn more about what is happening at CEL! From recent newspaper articles to newsletters and announcements, you can find out all the recent current events and information to be well informed about the District.
- ** Board Meeting Agenda** CEL School Board meeting on Tuesday May 21 at 5:00pm Q & A and meeting at 6 in the CEL Learning Center.
- **Asbestos Abatement** CEL will begin asbestos abatement May 14. Click here for more info.
- **Asbestos Update 5-15-13** Abatement of the CEL boiler will not begin until 5-20-13. Contractors do not believe any asbestos remains after an abatement many years ago, but are taking all precautions as if there is still asbestos fire bricks at the core of the unit. If asbestos is located, the bricks in question will not be removed until Saturday, May 25th.
- **Asbestos Update 5-3-13** Click here for updated information about the asbestos abatement in our school.
- **Book Fair** CEL Book Fair has wrapped up but you can still get books online until May 17. Click here.
- **CEL 3rd Quarter Honor Roll** Here is the list of all our hard working honor roll students. Good Job!
- **Camp Invention** Camp Invention is a STEM enrichment program for 2 - 5 graders. This summer at LCU. Click here for information.
- **Mr. Hoffert's Art Museum** Mr. Hoffert has been working on a virtual art museum for students and parents to view. Click here to begin your tour.
- **CEL Happenings for Spring** Here is a short list of all CEL happenings this spring.
- **CELebration Fun** On the afternoon of March 26 the students and teachers had had a bit of fun and friendly competition.
- CEL Job Openings
- National School Lunch Program
- 2013 - 2014 School Year Calendar
- **CEL night at Culvers** CEL night at Culvers. Click here to find out more.
- Early Dismissals
- Box Tops for Education:
This program helps fund our PBIS
- Community Club meetings
2nd Monday of each month