What's Awesome About CEL....Click here
Chester-East Lincoln School District #61 is a diverse K-8 district that services the communities of Beason, Lawndale, and Lincoln. Learn more about CEL from the information on the school's academic report card to current proterty tax information and everything in between.
- CEL Employee Access
- CEL interactive Report Card
- AYP Report
- Homeless Student Information
- CEL Documents
- Resident Engagement Committee
- ESEA Title 1 Compliance
- Budget Information
- Student Center Renovations
- 5 Year Renovation Powerpoint
- Education Fund Analysis
- 2012 Levy Powerpoint
- FY 2013 ASA
Our district has compiled a number of resources about our current curricula to help parents better understand what we are teaching here at CEL. In addition, curriculum enrichment links have been included by grade level and correspond with basic grade level concepts and current units of study. These on-line resources and activities are research-based programs that will help your child increase their knowledge and strengthen their classroom skills.Curriculum Page
Learn more about what is happening at CEL! From recent newspaper articles to newsletters and announcements, you can find out all the recent current events and information to be well informed about the District.
- **ISAT Test Schedule** CEL 3rd - 8th grade are starting ISAT testing March 10 - 21. Please make sure your student gets plenty of sleep and a good breakfast. Your student may not be testing everyday, so click here for a copy of the schedule.
- **Accepting Bids for Commercial Grade Replacement Doors & Hardware** CEL will be accepting bids for replacement interior doors, frames,and hardware. Intersted parties should contact Jennifer Hamm at 217-732-4136 to schedule a tour of the facility and for bid specs. All bids will be due on Friday March 28 at 10am. Bid openings will be held in the main office at Chester-East Lincoln at 11am on March 28.
- **Upcoming Events at CEL** CEL has a busy schedule this month. Click here for a full list of the upcoming events.
- **2nd Quarter Honor Roll** The 2nd Quarter is finished and here is the list of students who worked extremely hard to make honor roll. Congrats!
- **Celebrating Our Success!** Our winter benchmark testing results are in and we are excited! Parents click here to view our Data Wall charts for K - 8 Reading and Math progress. All of our classes made great strides.
- **Draw Down Info** CEL Community Club will be hosting a Draw Down fundraiser on February 15, 2014 from 6- 10pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Contact Candice Toft at email@example.com or Steph Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Click here for a flyer on the evenings events.
- **Job openings** Click here for a link to all CEL job openings.
- **Target Rewards** CEL has received $217.05 from Target Rewards. We would like to thank all of our great CEL parents, families, alums and staff for the contributions.
- **CEL 1st Quarter Honor Roll** Here is the list of all our hard working 5th - 8th Grade Honor Students. Good Job!
- **Mr. Hoffert's Art Museum** Mr. Hoffert has been working on a virtual art museum for students and parents to view. Click here to begin your tour.
- National School Lunch Program
- 2013 - 2014 School Year Calendar
- **CEL night at Culvers** CEL night at Culvers. Click here to find out more.
- Early Dismissals
- Box Tops for Education:
This program helps fund our PBIS
- Community Club meetings
2nd Monday of each month
- **K-4 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for K - 4th grade.
- **5-8 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for 5 - 8th grade.