Registration Information for the 2014 - 2015 School YearClick here
Fee Information for the 2014 - 2015 School Year.Click here
Chester-East Lincoln School District #61 is a diverse K-8 district that services the communities of Beason, Lawndale, and Lincoln. Learn more about CEL from the information on the school's academic report card to current proterty tax information and everything in between.
- FY 14 Amended Budget
- CEL Employee Access
- CEL Employee Healthcare Newsletter
- CEL interactive Report Card
- AYP Report
- Homeless Student Information
- CEL Documents
- Resident Engagement Committee
- ESEA Title 1 Compliance
- Budget Information
- Student Center Renovations
- 5 Year Renovation Powerpoint
- Education Fund Analysis
- 2012 Levy Powerpoint
- FY 2013 ASA
Our district has compiled a number of resources about our current curricula to help parents better understand what we are teaching here at CEL. In addition, curriculum enrichment links have been included by grade level and correspond with basic grade level concepts and current units of study. These on-line resources and activities are research-based programs that will help your child increase their knowledge and strengthen their classroom skills.Curriculum Page
Our district recently underwent a literacy audit conducted by Gretchen Courtney. Below are our results and her recommendations.Chester-East Lincoln Audit Balanced Reading Instruction
Learn more about what is happening at CEL! From recent newspaper articles to newsletters and announcements, you can find out all the recent current events and information to be well informed about the District.
- **Girls Softball** Try-Outs for girls 6th, 7th, 8th grade interested in softball be held July 28 at 5:30pm at Lincoln Junior High. Click here for all the information.
- **Office Summer Hours** The CEL office will be open Tuesday - Thursday 8 to 4pm for Summer Hours now through July 31.
- **Pop Tabs** Every year CEL families help Mrs. Splain's class collect pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. Click here for information on this year's collection.
- **Job Openings** Click here for information on any job openings at CEL.
- **3rd Grade Solar System Projects** Mrs. Kessinger's class has created some wonderful Solar System projects. Click here if you would like to see what they have done.
- **School Registration** CEL school registration starts July 29 12 - 7pm and July 30 8am - 4pm.
- **3rd Quarter Honor Roll** The 3rd Quarter is finished and here is the list of students who worked extremely hard to make honor roll. Congrats!
- **Celebrating Our Success!** Our winter benchmark testing results are in and we are excited! Parents click here to view our Data Wall charts for K - 8 Reading and Math progress. All of our classes made great strides.
- **Target Rewards** CEL has received $217.05 from Target Rewards. We would like to thank all of our great CEL parents, families, alums and staff for the contributions.
- **Mr. Hoffert's Art Museum** Mr. Hoffert has been working on a virtual art museum for students and parents to view. Click here to begin your tour.
- National School Lunch Program
- 2013 - 2014 School Year Calendar
- **CEL night at Culvers** CEL night at Culvers. Click here to find out more.
- Early Dismissals
- Box Tops for Education:
This program helps fund our PBIS
- Community Club meetings
2nd Monday of each month
- **K-4 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for K - 4th grade.
- **5-8 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for 5 - 8th grade.